How to build and lead a team
Who is it for?
- New and experienced team leaders
- What makes an effective team and what part does the leader play?
- What specific skills do you need as a team leader?
- What are your personal strengths?
- What do you need to work on?What is your plan for change?
- What support will you need?
- When are you going to make the change?
- What will be the evidence that your plan has been successful?
- Clarity about effective & ineffective teams, team work, different team roles, and team leadership.
- Understand the difference between broader leadership and team leadership.
- Increase awareness and confidence in own team leadership ability.
- Leadership for high performance
- Identify what else you need to learn or improve.
- Develop action plan and change plan
- Identify what other support is required
- Commit to your plan and the changes you will need to make
- Construct a future scenario in which your new approach is making a significant difference
Tailored to fit
We always work with our client to tailor format and content to their requirements.
Content is split into modules so clients can choose exactly what they want. Our programmes always include our Delta Cycle, a framework for change and performance.
All participants leave with an ACTION PLAN to translate their learning into action and change. They will be able to measure the programme’s impact from the changes they make and what they do differently as a result.
Team Leadership Modules
- Team Leadership
- The difference between leadership, team leadership and management
- How leadership drives performance
- The leadership cycle: daily, weekly, monthly
- Essential skills for team leaders
- Personal team leadership inventory
- Teams & team-work
- What is a team?
- Team behaviours and team players
- The five dysfunctions of a team
- The different stages of Team Development
- Building a High Performance Team
- Team Power
- Mindset and Motivation
- Limiting Beliefs & other brakes on performance
- Self Awareness, Emotional Intelligence & Influence
- Teamwork and Trust
- Empathy, Rapport & Deep Listening
- The Reflection & Learning Cycles
- Team Performance
- Effective Delegation
- Coaching for High Performance
- How to apply coaching effectively toTeams & Groups
- Mission Control: Managing People & Projects
- Time Management and Profit
- Managing People and Change
- Theories of Change: Why we find change hard/ how to make it easy
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Difficult conversations and conflict
- Working relationships( managing up and down)