How to coach a team
Who is it for?
Team Leaders at all levels who want to use coaching as part of their repertoire of leadership skills
What is team coaching and what does it achieve?
How can team coaching be used to improve team performance?
How good are your coaching skills?
What do you need to get better at?
What is your plan?
Who else needs to be involved to achieve it?
When are you going to make the change?
What signs will tell you that your coaching has had a positive impact on your team?
The principles of coaching
Key coaching skills: masterclass
How team coaching differs from individual coaching
Understanding the drivers of team performance
How to use team coaching to develop potential & explore barriers to performance.
Increase awareness of current leadership style and own coaching skills.
Identify what else you need to learn or practice.
Develop an action plan.
Identify what other support is required.
Commit to your plan and the changes you will need to make.
Tailored to fit
We always work with our client to tailor format and content to their requirements.
Content is split into modules so clients can choose exactly what they want. Our programmes always include our Delta Cycle, a framework for change and performance.
All participants leave with an ACTION PLAN to translate their learning into action and change. They will be able to measure the programme’s impact from the changes they make and what they do differently as a result.
Team Coaching Modules
- Teams , team-work & coaching
- What is a team?
- Team behaviours and team players
- Essential skills for team leaders
- Introduction to Coaching and its relevance to team-work
- Personal leadership inventory & team coaching skills audit
- The five dysfunctions of a team
- The different stages of Team Development
- Building a High Performance Team
- Team Coaching Fundamentals
- The Coaching Relationship & the Coaching Contract
- What is Team Coaching & what does it do?
- How to structure successful Team Coaching Sessions
- The power of Words, Imagery and Attitude
- Key Coaching Tools and Models
- Directive/ Non- Directive interventions
- Empathy, Rapport & Deep Listening
- The Reflection & Learning Cycles
- Leadership & Team Coaching for increased Performance
- Personal & Business values in the 21st Century
- How to achieve Alignment: Personal, Team and Business goals
- Goal Setting & Performance Management
- Mindset & Motivation
- How to apply coaching effectively to Teams and Groups
- How to create Peer Groups and Mentors
- Coaching for Change: mindset, habits, skills & behaviour