Emotional Intelligence Masterclass
Use your EQ to build partnerships
Who is it for?
Leaders, managers and professionals who wish to increase their insight and understanding of human behaviour in the workplace, and how to use EQ to increase performance.
What is EQ and how does it impact on business life?
Can EQ be used to help individual and business performance?
How would you view yourself in terms of your emotional intelligence skills?
What do you need to get better at?
What is your plan?
Who else needs to be involved to achieve it?
When are you going to make the change?
What will indicate that you have succeeded in your plan?
Understand the principles and benefits of EQ in the workplace and what EQ behaviour means.
Use EQ techniques to improve relationships and influence with others and work out what you really want / need.
Increase awareness & confidence of own EQ skills.
Realise what else you need to learn or practice.
Develop an action plan.
Identify support needed to make it happen.
Commit to your plan and the changes you need to make.
Build a picture in which high-EQ skills and behaviour are making a difference.
Tailored to fit
We always work with our client to tailor format and content to their requirements.
Content is split into modules so clients can choose exactly what they want. Our programmes always include our Delta Cycle, a framework for change and performance.
All participants leave with an ACTION PLAN to translate their learning into action and change. They will be able to measure the programme’s impact from the changes they make and what they do differently as a result.
Emotional Intelligence Modules
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- EQ v IQ: What is Emotional Intelligence?
- What is the impact of EQ on a business?
- Emotional Stupidity & ways to avoid it
- Neuropsychology & the business brain: EQ at work
- EQ as whole- brain thinking
- The Five Dimensions of EQ
- Tracking and measuring EQ
- Calibrating your own EQ
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- EQ & Teamwork
- Emotionally intelligent Relationships and Partnerships
- Using Emotional Intelligence ( and learning how to increase it)
- Getting into the Performance Zone
- The five drivers of Emotional Intelligence
- Tracking & self awareness
- Managing your state of mind – Self 1 and Self 2
- Empathy, Rapport and Deep Listening
- Feedback and Learning
- Effective influencing skills
- The EQ toolbox
- The high EQ Culture
- Practising high EQ Leadership
- Leadership and Vision: getting people to want to do what you need them to do
- Leading with Empathy
- Authentic & Resilient Leadership
- Ways to build trust
- Handling discontent or difficult situations constructively