The Delta Leadership Programme
For high performance
Why do some people change the world, while others only change TV channels?
- Business leaders and Team leaders
- Newly promoted leaders
- Managers new to leadership
The Delta Leadership Programme is about how to lead people to high performance.
- Why are normal people able to do extraordinary things?
- What are the conditions for high performance?
- How high is ‘high’?
- How can you apply these principles to your own business?
- What is holding you back?
- What do you have to change?
- How will you achieve these changes?
Programme includes 3-months follow-up coaching to support the change plan, and an option for more.
What could you achieve if nothing held you back?
- Define high performance
- Study examples of success and failure, understand the core principles common to all
- Explore personal / team potential ... and limits
- Create a framework for high performance
- Focus on what you need to change to achieve it.
- Leave with a personal plan for step-change and high performance
- 3 months coaching support (and options for more)
The Delta Leadership Programme is for people who want to do something about high performance, not just talk about it.
What is a 'Delta Programme' ?
A Delta Programme is a Change Programme. ‘Delta’ is the mathematical symbol for ‘change’. Our Delta Programmes are for people who are serious about change: they don’t just want to learn some theory, they want to change.
The full version of this programme involves two workshops (2 days + 1 day):
Workshop 1 explore and define the principles of high-performance teamwork
Workshop 2 apply the principles to yourself and your business
These workshops are designed to drive delegates through a 5-stage change-process, at the end of which they achieve the change they have targeted:
Prepare Focus on what you want to change, and why
2-DAY WORKSHOP Explore the change, and how to make it happen
Practice Practice elements of the change
1-DAY WORKSHOP Confirm the change plan, commit to it
Perform Implement your plan (Delta Cycle), achieve the change
Includes 3 months follow-up coaching to support your change plan, and an option for more