Coaching for Leaders
How to get the best out of people
Who is it for?
Leaders, managers & professionals who want to use coaching in their repertoire of skills
- What does coaching achieve from a leader’s perspective?
- How can coaching be used to improve the performance of others?
- How good are your coaching skills?
- What do you need to get better at?
- What is your plan?
- Who else needs to be involved to achieve it?
- When are you going to make the change?
- What signs will tell you that your plan has had a positive impact on others?
- Clarity about the principles and practice of coaching, and its relevance to leadership.
- How to use coaching to develop potential, and to explore the barriers to high performance
- Coaching skills masterclass
- Increase awareness of current leadership style and coaching skills level.
- Realise what else you need to learn or practice.
- Develop an action plan.
- Identify what other support is required.
- Commit to your plan, and the changes you will need to make.
- Construct a future scenario where new skills are making a significant difference.
Tailored to fit
We always work with our client to tailor format and content to their requirements.
Content is split into modules so clients can choose exactly what they want. Our programmes always include our Delta Cycle, a framework for change and performance.
All participants leave with an ACTION PLAN to translate their learning into action and change. They will be able to measure the programme’s impact from the changes they make and what they do differently as a result.
Leadership Coaching Modules
- Coaching as a 21st Century Leadership competency
- Introduction to Leadership Coaching: what it is and what it does.
- The difference between Leadership, Management and Coaching
- Authority and Responsibility: the Power of Purpose
- The link between Performance and Potential
- Self Awareness , Emotional Intelligence & Influence
- How to connect the individual, the team & the organisation
- Coaching for High Performance
- Coaching for Transformational Change
- Personal leadership inventory and coaching skill audit
- Masterclass: how to be an Effective Coach in Business
- The Coaching Relationship & the Coaching Contract
- How to structure successful Coaching Sessions
- The power of Words, Imagery and Attitude
- Key Coaching Tools and Models
- Directive/ Non- Directive interventions
- Empathy, Rapport & Deep Listening
- The Reflection & Learning Cycles
- Leadership & Team Coaching for increased Performance
- Personal & Business values in the 21st Century
- How to achieve Alignment: Personal, Team and Business goals
- Goal Setting & Performance Management
- Mindset & Motivation
- The value of One- to- One Coaching
- How to apply coaching effectively to Teams and Groups
- How to create Peer Groups and Mentors
- Coaching for Change: mindset, habits, skills & behaviour